Mk1 Originals introduces our new line up of direct replacement OEM complete Fuel Pump / Accumulator hose kits. If your car has sat idle in the past for long periods or your fuel tank and filler neck has become rusted this kit is an essential component to keep it from returning. Once the rust has taken hold in the fuel system it will begin to break down all components from the inside out and its only a matter of time before its back again clogging up vital components and eventually breaking down completely. Kit contains all hoses, lines and clamps for replacement of all your factory hoses which connect the fuel tank to fuel pump, accumulator and expansion tank with a few exceptions noted under each models specific kit.
Primary feed and return lines will also be available in the coming months.
All components are manufactured in Germany then assembled in the USA
We got together with the original Mfg. in Germany and purchased all the assembly tooling Zinc coated steel fittings, hoses, abrasion sleeves and collars all are OEM and meet or exceed DOT/TUV standards. All rubber hose have a minimum testing pressure of 30bar (450 psi) far exceeding your needs and come with a Mk1 Originals limited warranty.
All Stainless braided and Rubber Hose used in kits are inside textile braided and outside abrasion resistant.Through testing we decided to add an extra level of saftey by adding the black braided Polyamide sleeve as seen with the company logo in the image. Sleeves keep the hose itself from contact on any bare metal and aid in the routing of the hoses around the body for a clean installation.
Lines also available individually in the ebay store
Each Kit Includes: ( As seen in Image )
(All Hoses associated with fuel pump, accumulator and expansion tank with the exception of the S shaped steel tube, this line will be available seperately in the coming months)
1) Fuel Pump to accumulator Line with added abrasion sleeve ( 533 201 220 ) retail 90.22
1) Accumulator to primary feed line with added abrasion sleeve ( 533 201 217A ) retail 132.97 (comes with prefit hose to connect to steel feed tube)
1) Smooth bore 11-9 mm adapter (533 201 543 ) retail 24.32 Our own creation For hose fit between S shaped steel tube running from the expansion tank to the fuel pump with swaged smooth bore adapter for seamless fuel flow.
2) Special Submersible Hoses For Transfer Fuel Pump / Fuel Gauge Sender with inner textile braid & inside+outside NBR Composition( 533 919 133 x2 )(READ NOTE BELOW) Retail 19.85
VERY IMPORTANT TO REPLACE IF ITS NEVER BEEN DONE IN YOUR VEHCLE, this hose is specially formulated to withstand submersion in commercial fuels for upto to 10 years just like the one you have now, if you use standard hose to do this it will begin break down within a very short period of time and the hose will first collapse starving your fuel pump then deteriorate to a gummy mess.
1) 55mm Connector Hose for connecting S shaped tube to Expansion tank
1) 270mm Hose for connecting steel return line to expansion tank
2) Transfer Hoses one 590mm & one 620mm With additional exterior abrasion sleeve for connecting expansion tank to transfer pump and fuel sender
13) Necessary German Stainless Steel smooth wall hose clamps for all hoses in kit
2) Copper Banjo Sealing washer for fuel pump
RETAIL PRICE ON THESE LINES IS OVER 327.00 WITH ALL THE PIECES... SAVE BIG!!
FITS: 8V CIS Fuel Injected Vehicles Below
VW Cabriolet 1985-1989 (North American Market)
VW Cabriolet 1985 - 1992 (CIS ONLY) (European Market)
FUEL SYSTEM IS UNDER VERY HIGH PRESSURE ITS HIGHLY RECOMENDED IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING AROUND THEM YOU LET SOMEONE WHO DOES HANDLE THE JOB.