(1) NGK V-Power Resistor Type Spark Plug (BKR7E - Heat Range 7) for Corrado VR6.
NGK's heat range is reversed (higher is colder), and this plug is 1 heat range cooler than the factory NGK (BKR6E - Heat Range 6) plug. This is the preferred heat range for those running forced induction up to 250HP.
NGK's V-Power Plugs Feature a Unique V-Cut in the Center Electrode that Directs the Spark to the Edge of the Electrode, Helping the Spark Develop More Rapidly, Increasing Ignitability and Reducing Quenching.
- Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator, Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
Electrode Core Material: nickel with V groove
Electrode Tip Material: nickel with V groove
Ground Strap Quantity: 1
Manufacturer Heat Range: 7
Spark Plug Reach: 3/4 in
Spark Plug Seat Type: gasket
Spark Plug Thread Size: 14 mm
Tip Configuration: Solid
Wrench Diameter: 5/8 in