Single 1 Litre Container Of ATE Super Blue DOT 4 Hydraulic Brake Fluid
ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid
is a developed DOT 4 premium non-synthetic brake fluid with a wet
boiling point of 400°F (204°C) and a dry boiling point of 536°F (280°C). A
full 20 degrees higher than regular DOT 5 synthetic.
wet boiling point temperature prevents formation of vapor bubbles
resulting from retardation of the drop in the wet boiling point. The ATE
"Super Blue" allows up to 3 years of safe operation before changing.
- Minimal decrease of boiling point due to excellent water locking properties
- Non-foaming when filling and bleeding the brake system
- Excellent corrosion protection due to selected additives
- High safety tolerance against steam bubbles
- Excellent for driver's school days, racing or all kinds of performance driving