How can I return a product?
Fluids, tools, custom order items such as floor mats, hardware, shop supplies and books may not be returned.* No matter what the reason, we will accept returns on all other items within 30 days of the purchase. Returns must be received unused and in original packaging.
*unless expressly authorized by Mk1 Autohaus staff.
To return an item you MUST first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
To request an RMA please follow the following steps:
- Log into your Mk1 Autohaus account in the 'My Account' section.
- In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
- Once in the order, click on the "Add New RMA" button.
- Choose the number of items you want to return in the Order Items section.
- In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return.
- Finally, you can add comments in the Comments section. This is optional, but will help ensure your return is handled quickly and appropriately.
- Once done, click Save RMA and a confirmation email will be sent to you, and we will be notified of your request.
NOTE: Do not ship the product back until our team has responded to your RMA and provided instructions for the return.
If we sent you the wrong item or your item arrived damaged, we will email you a paid postage label that you must print out and place on your package.
If you are returning an item that you ordered by mistake, or simply no longer need or want, all return postage fees are at your own expense.
To streamline the process and for answers to any questions regarding returns please contact the returns department using the contact form here.